Frequently Asked Questions
- How does it work ?
No Compromise gaming makes it affordable to have the latest and the greatest gaming desktops, laptops and components. Unlike a credit purchase, a No Compromise Gaming rental does not charge any interest. You pay a rental fee and after 18 months of renting is complete you own the product. There are no additional fees required to obtain ownership. You also have the option to buy your lease out early at any point during the lease. If you buyout early you will save money compared to renting for 18 months. You may also return your product at any point in time after your initial 5-month term is complete.
- What if I have bad or no credit? Do you check credit?
At No Compromise Gaming we understand that life can throw you a curveball or two and your credit may not be the greatest. We do utilize credit reporting information in our application process. Our system is designed to approve most people, even if you have bad credit.
- What are the requirements?
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- A credit or debit card in your name
- A phone number
- A valid email address
- A verifiable, steady source of income
- An active bank account
- How does the application process work ?
- Start by adding the products that you wish to apply for from our website onto your application.
- Complete the web application and get your approval.
- A member of our team will contact you to finalize your lease.
- Sign the lease agreement that we email to you. No faxing required! We are able to accept electronic signatures.
- How and when do I make payments ?
Your first payment is due when you sign the lease agreement. We will automatically bill your card on file on your scheduled payment days (see your lease agreement) until you own it, exercise your early purchase option, or return it.
Need to arrange your due dates so that they line up with your paydays? Not a problem. Let us know during the application process.
- When will I receive my items ?
Most of our systems are custom built to order. Desktops take between 5 and 7 business days to build and ship. Laptops can take between 7 and 10. We will notify you when your product(s) ship and you will be able to track it through the carriers website.
- Can I lease multiple items at the same time ?
We allow you to lease one desktop or laptop at a time. You may also lease any of the following items to accompany it: (1) Mouse, (1) Keyboard, and up to (2) Monitors, up to your approved account limit.
Leasing multiple components is considered on a case by case bases at our discretion.
After establishing a satisfactory 5 month lease history, you can request to lease a second computer. We consider these requests on a case by case basis.